Thursday, January 24, 2013

art and interior design

I love both art and interior design, I am not sure which one I love more, I consider panting and photography a more intimate way of self expression, and interior design a more pragmatical  way of making our life/space more beautiful, but for sure I could never imagine a home, an interior without art, since where human beings are living/working etc. there must be art, self expressions also.
As about the power of art in interior design I guess we all know that single piece of art could change a whole design scheme, could give a whole other meaning to the space and ultimately could have a whole different impact on the people s attitude that are living there or just using that space.
I just find intriguing for example the place/role of the clown in this minimalist white Scandinavian interior and the story could be continued in various ways depending on our imagination... :)
Via darcane

No comments:

Post a Comment